Trainee/ IFA Administrator
Up to £20,000 per annum dependant on experience
Full time- Hours 9 am – 5 pm Mon- Thurs/ 8.30 am – 4.30 pm Fri
This opportunity will suit an accomplished administrator who, preferably, has knowledge of financial services, although this is not essential. The role will be varied and will include mortgage and protection business as well as pensions and investments.
To be considered you must have experience within an Administrative capacity. The team-orientated approach within the firm makes a personable manner essential.
- To prepare files for new and existing clients and to maintain all client files in a compliant and tidy manner.
- To ensure that advisors have completed necessary documentation i.e. Fact Finds, Client Agreements, Service Agreements, Anti Money Laundering Verification Documentation to ensure that files remain compliant prior to recommendations being made and any transactions being processed.
- To gather sufficient information i.e. information on existing plans/arrangements, research for proposed new plans/arrangements to enable advisor to review client needs.
- To prepare client valuations as and when required to enable advisor to review client needs.
- To ensure that all necessary plan/arrangement information and necessary forms, illustrations/ quotations are available prior to a report request being made by the advisor.
- To assist in the completion of appropriate forms as necessary to enable new business to be processed or enable changes to existing contracts on behalf of advisors/clients as and when required.
- To structure letters to providers, clients etc to obtain information or enable any transactions to be processed using appropriate standard letters as provided.
- To construct suitability reports for advisors.
- To ensure that transactions/requests are completed in a timely manner as outside influences dictate.
- To answer telephone calls and other general administrative duties
Skills and knowledge
- Good PC knowledge
- Knowledge of Iress software, Intelligent Office and Platforms would be an advantageous.
- Previous experience providing administrative support, preferably within a wealth management organisation
- CII qualifications desirable, but not essential.