Financial Services Administrator
Full Time Hours: 9am – 5pm Mon - Thurs / 8.30am – 4.30pm Fri
The role will be varied and will include providing administrative support for pension and investment business for high net worth clients. It will involve working in a busy and pressurised environment.
The team-orientated approach within the firm makes a personable manner essential.
- To prepare files for new and existing clients and to maintain all client files in a compliant and tidy manner.
- To ensure that advisers have completed necessary documentation i.e. Fact Finds, Client Agreements, Service Agreements, Anti Money Laundering Verification Documentation to ensure that files remain compliant prior to recommendations being made and any transactions being processed.
- To gather sufficient information i.e. information on existing plans/arrangements, research for proposed new plans/arrangements to enable adviser to review client needs.
- To prepare client valuations as and when required to enable adviser to review client needs.
- To ensure that all necessary plan/arrangement information and necessary forms, illustrations/ quotations are available prior to a report request being made by the adviser.
- To assist in the completion of appropriate forms as necessary to enable new business to be processed or enable changes to existing contracts on behalf of advisors/clients as and when required.
- To structure letters to providers, clients etc to obtain information or enable any transactions to be processed using appropriate standard letters as provided.
- To construct suitability reports for advisers.
- To ensure that transactions/requests are completed in a timely manner as outside influences dictate.
- To answer telephone calls and other general administrative duties
Skills and knowledge
- Good PC knowledge
- Prioritise and plan own workload
- Highly organised individual
- Ability to work independently and in a team